BSU Football Shuttle Services
Fans of Bronco Nation are numerous, but you can help to ease traffic congestion when attending BSU football games. In addition to our BSU student shuttle, Boise Bronco Shuttle Service is the Official Shuttle for every Bronco home game on the SEASON SCHEDULE. Before the game, just park your car downtown or on any of the numerous satellite lots surrounding BSU. Then enjoy dinner in one of Boise's fine restaurants before hopping aboard Boise Shuttle Service for a carefree ride right to Bronco Stadium. After the game, hop onboard again and we'll return you back downtown.
So avoid the traffic and parking hassle on game day and take the FREE Downtown Bronco Shuttle!
The shuttle will run for the following home games:
- Saturday, September 7, BSU vs. Tennessee-Martin,1pm
- Friday, September 13, BSU vs Air Force, 6pm
- Saturday, September 28, BSU vs Southern Miss, tba
- Saturday, October 19, BSU vs Nevada, 6pm
- Saturday, November 16, BSU vs Wyoming, tba
- Saturday, November 30, BSU vs New Mexico, tba
Downtown pick ups will occur every 15 minutes at these four convenient downtown locations:
- Grove Street between 6th & Capitol (Basque Block)
- 8th & Main Street
- 8th & Broad Street
- Capitol & Fulton Street
Drop off and return pick up at Boise State University will be on Broadway St. at the east side of the stadium. Park Downtown and enjoy what these downtown shuttle sponsors have to offer before and after the game for pre and post game specials:
- Bardenay - 610 W. Grove St.
- Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill - 801 W Main St.
- TableRock Brewpub & Grill - 705 Fulton St.
- Or plan to stay Downtown at the Hampton Inn & Suites at 495 S. Capitol Blvd.
1105 La Pointe
Boise, Idaho 83702
(208) 342-1900 Office